Revision as of 10:54, 22 November 2012 by Admin
- practicality: what can we build on top of e.g. a range-based model (from the datastore to the presentation layer)
- query/search functions on top of a text model
- variant graph vs. range-based models
- processing (equivalent to XSLT?), querying (equivalent to XPath/XQuery)
- variant graph: traversal patterns?
- interfaces, APIs, JS libraries
- problem of variation and how it is handled on different (conceptual) layers of a text
- common model? can we find a generalized model incorporating features from the variant graph and a range-based model
- bridge the gap!
- integration scenarios; import of existing data, multiple use cases on top of those (what is the smallest thing that could possibly work? -- how do we get there)